Justin Bieber Celebrates Canada Day With Subway!

[postlink]https://plythroug.blogspot.com/2012/07/justin-bieber-celebrates-canada-day.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gnDvGWufkYendofvid [starttext]
Justin Bieber Celebrates Canada Day With Subway!

Justin Bieber celebrated Canada Day by grabbing a delicious Subway sandwich.
The 18-year-old stopped by his local Subway in Calabasas, and although he tried to keep a low-profile... he was pretty hard to miss. The Biebs rolled up in his chrome Karma Fisker and was snapped rocking a grey and white striped tee, grey sweat pants and strangely... a red Chicago Bulls baseball cap. Here I was thinking he was a Lakers fan!


Later this month Justin is expected to perform at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards whil will air live on Sunday, July 22nd on Fox!
Now, I have a silly question for you... if you were to venture off to a Subway location with Bieber -- what would you guys order!?
Leave me your most creative sandwich recipes in the comment section below and then before ya go, click that subscribe button for more news on all of your favorite celebs... Trust me, you won't regret it!
In Hollywood, I'm your host Katie Krause and thanks for watching!

[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment